All images and text are copyrighted by Andrea Dorn. Please do not "borrow" them without permission

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rainbow over the Cyclones

Rainbow in 2009

I'm having conflicting emotions tonight. On the one hand, my Iowa State Cyclones took down the #5 rated Kansas J-Hawks! Yay! Go 'Clones!

On the other hand, Rainbow isn't doing so well. She's withdrawn and a little wobbly, drinking constantly and not eating very well. She's avoiding me whenever she's downstairs, probably because that's where she gets stuck with that darn needle for her fluids, but at least she still cuddles with me in bed. I just get the feeling that maybe the toxins are building up in her body causing her to be a little spacey and shaky.

I'm going to call her vet tomorrow to make sure I'm doing all I can but in the meantime please send her your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment