All images and text are copyrighted by Andrea Dorn. Please do not "borrow" them without permission

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Two-y


My very first picture of Two-y
I'm taking this midweek moment to announce that Two-y is gone. He became ill while I was in the hospital and really went down hill these last couple of days. His kidneys failed and he was fighting a severe infection.

I can only hang onto the knowledge that at least his last year was spent indoors, not outside fighting the elements, other cats and other creatures. He was probably 17 years old but we'll never know for sure.

I'm going to miss you buddy. Hope you are running free now. Whatever is left of my heart has broken into tiny little pieces. I love you Two-y.
My last photo of Two-y

8 comments:

  1. We are sorry to read about your loss of sweet Two-y. But as you say, he knew love, and extra safety and warmth in his last year. And he is running free again. He will not be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you lost him this way, but he no doubt had a great last year because he was indoors with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sad. So sorry of the loss of your sweet Two-y :'( Soft Pawkisses to comfort you🐾😽💞
    Fly free beautiful Soul💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so sorry that Two-y was needed at the Bridge. Thank you for loving him so much, Andrea. Sending you gentle purrs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear about Two-y. He was lucky to have you, and I know he will remain in your heart forever. Please accept my condolences and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, dear...I sent you a memento, but then I forgot to add a comment here...
    So sorry that your beloved Two-y had to leave for Kitty Heaven. I am glad he knew tons of love and indoor comforts during his time with you.

    ((( ♥ )))

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were so sorry to hear about Two-Y. Fly free dear friend and be young and fun loving at the Bridge until we meet again

    ReplyDelete