All images and text are copyrighted by Andrea Dorn. Please do not "borrow" them without permission

Saturday, January 25, 2020

BW on Cold Weather

B.W. Huckleberry decided to contribute a selfie this week along with the Kitties Blue at The Cat On My Head for Sunday Selfies. He and his housemates love covering all of my registers in the winter. You’d think it was cold in here. . . it is too!

At least we are out of those frigid temps we had earlier this month. It looks like we’ll be having normal temps for the foreseeable future. And the snow has stopped after three straight days of it.
Yay! I’m thankful that Two-y is no longer outside.

I should give you a couple of updates. First, Two-y went in for his one-year check-up last week and passed muster. He was even a very good boy for his rabies vaccination. His veterinarian commented on his teeth. Because he’s still getting used to being a housecat I haven’t been brushing his teeth and they are very dirty. Guess it’s time to do that now.

Second, I’ve been delinquent in telling you all how Mulberry Spot has been doing. Well, I’m happy to report that he is doing very well. He’s been on the budesonide for quite some time now and has only had one incident of diarrhea. He’s eating very well and not vomiting. I even caught him eating some of Two-y’s food one day and spent the day waiting for him to vomit. But he never did! He’s still on his Ultamino though. I hate the thought of going back to his daily vomiting sessions.

Well, Happy Sunday Selfies!

26 comments:

  1. Well it sounds like top marks and happiness all round this week. Lovely spot for a selfie too, warm air inside and snow outside is how I like my days, MOL
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to get under the covers and sleep all day.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely Selfie, Two-y and glad Mulberry Spot is feeling better😸Pawkisses for a sunshiny day to you all🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have heating in the floor! That sounds like a really, really Good Idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The registers are in the floor but the floor itself is still cold. Brrr!

      Delete
  4. GOOD news from you about those two! Happy to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are really happy that you all are doing well and that is a nice cold weather selfie. I have my Hammick right at the vent too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selfie. Thank you for the updates. I am glad everyone is doing well. I am impressed that you brush their teeth. i need to start doing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be too impressed. I only brush the ones that let me. Usually I just use my finger with cat toothpaste (poultry flavored).

      Delete
  7. Good news! It's always a relief when the kitties health improves - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heater vents are the best! Tooth brushing.... good luck - seriously, good luck. I wish I could brush Raven's teeth, but she'll have none of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See above, how I do the teeth brushing. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

      Delete
  9. Harvey loves our warm air vents. Although I would prefer radiators myself, you take what you can get warm with MOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the registers have their limitations. Makes it hard to place furniture so they aren't covered up.

      Delete
  10. We're glad everykitty seems to be doing well right now. :)

    And yes, those heat register thingies are real popular here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s always nice to hear some good news about our kitty friends. Instead of covering the heating registers, we just cover our humans. MOL! Hope your snow doesn’t return anytime soon. Thanks for hopping and have a great week. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what they do when all the registers are covered already!

      Delete
  12. That is cute how he gets warmed up!

    Ours are at the bottom of the wall, so it blows over them...and yes they do like that spot, too!

    Ya'll stay cozy now:)

    Glad that Mulberry is hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete