All images and text are copyrighted by Andrea Dorn. Please do not "borrow" them without permission

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Merry Christmas!


Today’s post is short and I hope sweet. I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I also want to say Happy Birthday to me (on Wednesday)! That’s not too self-absorbed is it? Nah, I think it’s okay.

Joining me in this post is Gooseberry. He’s always nearby so easy to catch with a photo. I’m afraid my camera is too big for him to work so I had to take this picture for him. We’re joining Kitties Blue at Cat on myHead (thanks for the Christmas card!) for Sunday Selfies, though it really isn’t a selfie. We’ll just pretend, okay?


15 comments:

  1. Gooseberry looks splendid and many pals get help with selfies! A big camera can be a bit of a paw full!!!

    Marry Christmas, and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great shot of Gooseberry. And Happy Birthday to you, Andrea! On Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweetie! I love today's selfie, what a beautiful ginger you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Happy Birthday from all of us and we wish you a Merry Christmas too. Hey Gooseberry, nice selfie and we like your orange goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours!! And Happy Birthday, too! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all here hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Hopefully, Santa Claws brought all the goodies you asked for. Thanks for the share. Have a great day and a wonderful start to the New Year.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete