All images and text are copyrighted by Andrea Dorn. Please do not "borrow" them without permission

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Sunday Funtime


Mulberry Spot thought he would stop by for a selfie today. This time you actually get to see his nose. By the way a fecal culture showed that Spot had a particularly bad E. coli infection as I wrote a couple of weeks ago. Well, now he has finished his antibiotics and is doing great. I hope it lasts now that he's off meds. He is eating really well, filling out nicely and no more diarrhea! Yay!

Mulberry Spot before he got sick
We are joining the Kitties Blue at Cat on my Head for today's Sunday Selfies. Winter is definitely here no matter what the calendar says. We've already had our first two snows although the snow is already gone. Now the leaves are falling.

12 comments:

  1. Mulberry us a handsome kitty!
    Glad he is feeling better.

    Thanks for stopping by at our blog...pleased to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your boy is feeling better ! Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. He's reminding me all the time now too.

      Delete
  3. Such a cutie! I am glad he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely selfie, and such great news too. Here's to a full recovery very soon.
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I have bad news. Spotty has relapsed this afternoon. Not sure what the next step is but I'll find out in the morning.

      Delete
  5. Sorry I am late to the Selfies. Work got in the way and it makes stuff a bit of a struggle, but I'm here :-) It's great GREAT news about Mulberry Spot. You must be so thrilled, I know I am sat here quietly cheering!

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your concern. Unfortunately Spotty has since I wrote this relapsed so we're weighing options for our next steps. Please keep him in mind.

      Delete
  6. thank you so much for your blogoversary wishes! I just noticed above that Mulberry relapsed? Sending tons of POTP!!!

    ReplyDelete