All images and text are copyrighted by Andrea Dorn. Please do not "borrow" them without permission

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Introduction

If you’ve ventured into this blog I’d like to introduce myself. I am a professional writer dabbling in several themes but especially pet-related topics, gardening, nature and veterinary issues. I’ve had pets of all types but presently live with several cats and a dog named Blizzard. I try to keep a small backyard vegetable garden every year and am trying to get rid of my lawn by expanding my flower gardens all over the yard. I also have a patch of native plants in my backyard that keeps me connected to nature by attracting all sorts of birds, toads and snakes.

I’d like to help my readers keep up on issues that affect their pets, gardens and the natural world. Much to their chagrin I will use my own pets as examples when possible and I may even tell you when the morels are ripe for hunting or when to plant your veggies.

I hope you’ll forgive me if occasionally I dive off into other subjects but I promise not to do so often. It’s just that I do have a lot of interests and if, for instance, the Moody Blues come to town again then I may have to write about that concert. Or if The Hobbit ever comes out, I may have to write about those movies. But for the most part I’ll stay on topic with a weekly blog on pets.

So, thanks for your interest and let’s give our pets the best of care.

No comments:

Post a Comment