All images and text are copyrighted by Andrea Dorn. Please do not "borrow" them without permission

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ringo and Bingo Need a Home


Wow, I really had a bad day of photography. I don’t have very good pictures of these two boys either but I’ll let you see the ones I do have because you need to see them.
Ringo and Bingo

Ringo and Bingo are brothers who were surrendered when their owners went through a divorce. These boys must be adopted together. When you meet them you’ll understand why. They are very close.

Ringo


I’m not sure which one is which but I’m going to call the lighter colored one Ringo and the darker, mahogany one Bingo for this post. Ringo is a very sweet boy, laid back and friendly. Bingo is sweet as well but he seems to have a better sense of himself. I think Bingo is a leader and Ringo is a follower.
Bingo
 


Both are neutered males, about 3 years old and definitely bonded. They are extremely affectionate. When I stuck my head into the cage they nearly smothered me with their rubbing and head butts. I think they will make excellent snuggle-bunnies for any cat lover.

Please come out and see these two lovers. They are at the Story County Animal Shelter awaiting your visit.



 The shelter is located at:
975 W Lincoln Highway
Nevada, IA 50201
Ph: (515) 382-3338 
 
Their hours are:    M-F 11 am to 4 pm
Closed on holidays and weekends

You can see more of the pets awaiting adoption at the shelter website and updates on their Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment